Monday, March 16, 2015

St.Pattys Day

St.Patricks day is a very special day for Joey and I, last year on St.Patricks day we both lost our jobs because KC Crave shut down. Now for us it was bittersweet, KC crave shutting down meant that we could actually act like a real couple, the sad side was we lost our jobs and Joey had just became General Manager there. Becoming GM of a restaurant was Joey's dream and goal and he finally got that, I remember the night he came to my house telling me he became GM and I also remember the morning he called me saying the restaurant shut down. I was getting ready for work, Joey was suppose to be at a meeting and had just left but I knew something was up when he called me 15 minutes after he left. So St.Pattys was on a Monday last year and Mondays were our bowling nights and man, I couldn't wait to go bowling and not act like Joey and I weren't dating. I remember walking in and he saw me and he kissed me in front of everybody, such a happy moment in my life. I just remember us both telling each other how much we loved each other. We didn't know what we were going to do after that night because we were both jobless, lol but we knew that we were going to be together.
It's weird that St.Pattys day this year also falls on 8 weeks of Joey being gone. My mind still thinks that he's on vacation and that he's going to come home but theres days that I realize that he's not. Lately, I've been so emotional about him being gone. I just really miss him. This is our first photo that we ever posted, on St.Pattys day last year. I look at this and all I see is happiness and so much love. That moment I thought I loved Joey so much but we moved to Tampa and I fell so much more in love with him. This man was my future and on that night I didn't know what adventures we were going to have but I knew I was going to be right next to him. Now tomorrow is St.Pattys day and he's not here. What kind of bullshit is that, we had so many more things to do.

Missing you so much Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment